Singing For Wellbeing Group
An evening Singing For Wellbeing Group for everyone...
A chance to drop out of the real world for a moment...
... And find your inner voice. In this group you will find:
- A community of like minded people
- Songs full of affirmative and heart opening lyrics
- A place to explore your voice; ALL voices welcome
- No sheet music, just learning by ear
- Simple harmonies and rounds which create a mindful atmosphere.
- A safe place to express yourself
SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2022 TERM
The Masonic Building - 22 Hope St, L1 9BY
Wednesday 14th September
6 Week Block
7.30pm - 9pm
The Masonic Building
22 Hope St, L1 9BY
- Sessions are run during term time
- Payment options:
1. £20 per month direct debit (£6.30 per session)
(Cancel at any time with 2 weeks notice)
2. £48 - 6 week bundle to use over 12 weeks (£8 per session)
3. £10 Drop in